- 1. Personal Data
- Personal Data includes information that can identify an individual, such as name, address or phone number, as well as other information that, combined with the other data, can be used to identify an individual.
- 2. Additional processing
- In the case of processing the Personal Data, the Company shall notify the Client in advance of the Purposes and Scope of Use of Personal Data.
- 3. Purposes of Use of Personal Data
- The Company may collect, process and provide the Personal Data of the customer for the following Purposes of Use:
(1) Communicate with the customer through the contact provided upon booking
(2) Provide the customer with services, products and information
(3) Market research
(4) Improve the products and services provided
(5) Send a questionnaire to continue improving the Company’s customer service
(6) Provide information regarding recruitment to the Company and notify recruitment activities and screenings
(7) Seek compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the services provided by means of the Company’s website.
(8) Protect the customer and services provided by means of the Company’s website
(9) Notify the customer in the case of processing the Personal Data for purposes other than the afore-mentioned
- 4. Handling of Personal Data
- The Company shall endeavour to avoid any disclosure, loss or incorrect registration of the Personal Data Provided.
- 5. Shared Use
- The Company shall share Personal Data as follows.
(1) Personal Data items to be shared
Name, gender, address, information about services received from the Company, which include weddings, restaurants, banquets, accommodation, spa, sales of goods, commodities of various kind.
(2) Scope of Data Sharing
Hakko Car Group
(3) Purposes of Data Sharing
See 3. Purposes of Use of Personal Data
- 6. Security
- The Company shall collect, obtain, use and provide Personal Data in an appropriate manner
Personal Data shall not be disclosed/provided to third parties without obtaining the consent of the Client.
Since Personal Date is not stored on any Internet server, it shall not be subject to unauthorised access.
The Company shall stipulate rules on the Handling of Personal Data and ensure the said rules are understood and complied with throughout the Company.
When contracting the handling of personal data to a third party, the Company shall only entrust to a contractor who meets the requirements based on the Company’s internal rules. The Company shall manage the said contractors in an appropriate manner.
- 7. Disclosure, Revision and Deletion
- In case of requests for disclosure of stored personal data, revision, addition or deletion of the contents, suspension of use or deletion of such data, the Company shall respond according to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Please notify the Company via any of the contacts below for questions, inquiries, and complaints, etc. regarding the handling of personal information.
If you do not wish to receive any information on the Company’s services by direct mail, telephone or any other means, please notify the Company via any of the contacts below.
ROKKOSAN SILENCE RESORT
1034 Minamirokkō, Rokkōsanchō, Nada-ku, Kobe, 〒657-010